Specifically designed to service the needs of smaller businesses, Pivotal Off-Site HR Department gives you access to the knowledge, experience and advice necessary to quickly resolve your employee challenges. You will receive professional advice and service from one of our dedicated HR specialists. Your dedicated HR expert is backed by the combined expertise and experience of our HR professionals.
Dedicated Off-Site HR Specialist
Available by phone/email/video conference.
Built in projects aligned with your business goals and risk areas
- Monthly/quarterly reporting to management on progress of projects
- Unlimited advice related to Canadian/US employment law and access to HR knowledge through your dedicated HR professional and team
- Alert, recommend and implement when new legislative changes affect your organization
- Management coaching through any human resources issues, as required, supporting risk management
- Specialized consulting including WSIB, benefits, complaint investigation
- On-site time as required to manage emergencies, difficult terminations and coaching
Frequently Asked Questions
Off Site Helpdesk Question Scenarios:
- Should I discipline or terminate?
- How do I manage absenteeism?
- How do I write a termination letter?
- Can you provide me an average salary range for a position?
- What can I do with a Manager who lacks people management skills?
- What compensation package is appropriate for a new sales person?
- How do I handle human rights claim?
- My best employee left- what’s my next course of action?