Fast On Ramp to Canada
Customized to Your Scale and Needs
With an EOR solution, your Canadian team can be up and running in as little as 48 hours. Our experienced HR and Payroll specialists will help you navigate expansion into the Canadian market.
With the Pivotal Employment Management Services EOR Solution, you don't necessarily have to set up a discrete Canadian legal entity. Pivotal hires for you, and offers complete HR Management, Payroll Management, Benefits Management, and hiring and dismissal documentation — according to your customized needs.
Pivotal Co-Hires Your Team
Pivotal Employment Management Services co-hires your workforce, allowing you to avoid legal fees and paperwork delays involved in registering your business in Canada. As your co-employer, we work seamlessly as an extension of your team, even if you only have one Canadian employee.
With our expertise in the Canadian HR market, we can build services to any scale, industry and need. Contact our experts today to discuss your Canadian expansion needs.
Full-Service Employee Management
- Customized employment documentation, including offer letters that match your corporate strategy.
- HR support and advice regarding full-cycle employment, from onboarding to termination.
- Canadian phone number for employees to call with banking or health and safety questions.
- Direct deposit and emailed pay slips to your Canadian employees.
- Payment and filing for all applicable payroll taxes.
- No need to open a Canadian bank account. Payroll funds can be wired to Pivotal in CDN or USD.
- Access to extensive health benefit packages, including health and dental, group RSP, as well as short- and long-term disability coverage.
Customer Service and Support
- A direct line to our dedicated Payroll and HR Specialists who manage your account throughout the relationship.
- Each Specialist is supported by a team of seasoned professionals who can handle payroll and HR questions at all levels.
"As we are located in the U.K. it was very helpful to engage Pivotal who has the country knowledge to support and provide us with the necessary advice."
Esther McLeod | HR Consultant/Director | IMA Ltd.