No advice is offered or given in this article or this website. NO PROMISE of PERFORMANCE IS MADE. Case studies and statistics are illustrative only, based on past cases and histories, and may not indicate future performance. PLEASE ALWAYS REFER TO AN EXPERT before acting on any information contained in any of our stories.
Welcome to our website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. All terms herein apply to contributors, users, members, visitors, readers, Pivotal Integrated HR Solutions and any affiliated companies, employees, partners, contributors, heirs and assigns.
Copyright © 2018, Pivotal Integrated HR Solutions except as otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.
Note: Some photos of real people may be models used to illustrate the editorial concept.
BLOGS AND COMMENTS FROM ALL USERS: We invite dialogue and comments from our readers and limit moderation to obscenity and privacy issues, however WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THIS CONTENT. We believe in the doctrine of FREE SPEECH and a FREE MEDIA. COMMENTS AND MOST STORIES ARE FROM OUTSIDE CONTRIBUTORS AND READERS AND NOT NECESSARILY A REFLECTION OF THE OPINIONS OF THIS SITE or Pivotal HR Solutions.
The opinions expressed by our writers, columnists and reporters are their opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of this site, its writers and staff, or Pivotal Integrated HR Solutions, or associated companies. ®TM – Pivotal Integrated HR Solutions is a registered trademark. Our magazine names and method names are trademarked. Our publications team provide this ezine and web site and its contents in good faith but makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this web site or its contents.
We disclaim any representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of any kind. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site or the products or services sold or given free on it are accurate, complete or current. Errors and Omissions Excepted. By using/visiting this site you agree that use information herein is at your own risk.
A good faith effort has been made to comply with US and Canadian copyright law. This does not mean that all material on this site is free of copyright, but that the “fair use” clause of Copyright Law has been adhered to.
Any copyrighted material excerpted here is used exclusively for reporting, comment, criticism, and education and used in limited amounts in comparison to the published source.
In the case of member and user blogs and posts, Pivotal Integrated HR Solutions is not responsible in any way for this content, but will remove copyrighted material if a claim of copyright is substantiated (see “Copyrighted Material”).
Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair Use
Notwithstanding the Copyright provisions of section 106, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phone records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use, the factors to be considered shall include:
- The purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
- the nature of the copyrighted work;
- the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
- the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work. (added pub. l 94-553, Title I, 101, Oct 19, 1976, 90 Stat 2546)
PLEASE BEAR IN MIND FAIR USE DOCTRINE, and the right to excerpt for further news reporting, comment, discussion, education or criticism. However, if you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed at this site or any of our users, members, commenters, citizen journalists, editors or journalists, bloggers or our sites at Pivotal Integrated HR Solutions, please contact us at the email: info AT Pivotalsolutions.com.
You will need to provide the following information for action to be taken:
- Specifically identify copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identify the content at the at our site that you claim is infringing, with the DIRECT POST URL of the document (not the generic site URL).
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Upon receipt of the above information, Pivotal HR Solutions may temporarily remove the allegedly infringing material from the site until the situation can be resolved.