Health & Safety / Risk Assessments
Our best practices provide employees with safe work orientation, and can assist you in ensuring a safe work environment. We do this by touring the work site, observing the work requirements and then matching employees to ensure a good fit.
It could also include Health & Safety Risk Management assistance to supplement or enhance your current program to ensure maximum protection.
The assistance may include WSIB NEER analysis with advice to reduce costs, site-specific MOL compliance training to understand due diligence requirements or other types of training.
Health and Safety Best Practices and Risk Management/WSIB expert assistance
- Starting with a pre-start tour of your facility and the specific jobs the employees are expected to perform
- Identification of any potential hazards and offer of resolution
- Write up of job descriptions for employees in a handbook, to ensure they are aware of expectations
- Screening and matching of employees to the job description, including testing for understanding of instructions, numerical coding for pick/pack etc
- Health and Safety training on work environment, conveyors, material handling etc
- Screening for forklift operators, check of certification, competency test, safety rules
Access to risk management specialist may include:
- WSIB NEER analysis for injury reduction and cost containment
- Due Diligence training for management
- WHMIS training for employees, using your MSDS sheets
- Training of the JHSC on roles and responsibilities and how to be effective
- Documentation on safety procedures specific to your company
- And more……
Additional Advantages may include:
- Biometric time and attendance system installed
- Site supervisor for more than 50 employees
- After hours service
- Criminal search check upon request
- GMP for hygiene in food/pharmaceutical industry
- Direct deposit of pay, or on site drop off of cheques
- For large start up, group check in and orientation to client specifics
Pivotal is not just a Staffing Solution, we are a business partner that can help you meet your business needs and ensure Health and Safety compliance simultaneously, lowering your risk and liability and improving your bottom line!