Shipper and Receiver
TYPE OF JOB
Full Time Employment
1. Ships and/or receives component parts or finished products. Verifies and records incoming shipments using weigh scales to obtain accurate scale counts if appropriate, computerized bar coding systems, and or by matching slips to pro-bills, transfers, bills of lading etc. Prepares documentation for outgoing product, weighs and secures product as per customer compliance.
2. Prepares necessary transfers/shipping documentation including short bills of lading, material transfer reports, discrepancy reports, pro-bills, packing slips, etc.
3. Assists in maintaining inventory levels.
4. Reviews outstanding shipping orders and notifies lift truck driver as to what product to pull to shipping docks.
5. Notifies Supervisor of all discrepancies, identifying reasons if known.
6. Ships in accordance with customer requirements.
7. Ability to operate lift truck as required to assist other warehouse personnel.
Apply to our nearest office
Toronto Office100 Cowdray Court #110
Scarborough, ON M1S 5C8
Brampton / Mississauga989 Derry Road East, Suite 402
Mississauga, ON L5T 2J8
Cambridge Office410 Hespeler Road, Unit 2B
Cambridge, ON N1R 6J6
Burlington Office3455 Fairview Street, Unit 6
Burlington, ON L7N 2R4
100 Frobisher Drive, Unit 1
Waterloo, ON N2V 2A1
Woodstock Office871 Dundas Street
Woodstock, ON N4S 1G8
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us via our website www.pivotalsolutions.com. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.