TYPE OF JOB
Full Time Employment
General Labour and Production
We are actively looking for Quality Inspectors for one of our most successful clients in Ingersoll, London and Tillsonburg, Ontario.
We proudly provide a SAFE work place to all employees to help fight off the spread of Covid-19.
Wage: $15.00 to $16.50 an hour based on previous job experience, education, and skill set.
We are currently hiring for the following shifts: Days, Afternoon, Nights.
Please note all above shifts off Full Time Hours Only.
• Be aware of the requirements of the CVP package
• Have an understanding of how to operate Vantage scanners
• Understanding of ergonomics as it relates to setup and work cell flow
• Understand the requirements of the Company’s General Rules and Regulations
• Have a complete understanding of setting up work cells and practice 5S
• Understanding of ergonomics as it relates to setup and work flow
• Have a working knowledge of relative ISO procedures
• All other related duties as assigned
• Diligence and accuracy to work instruction parameters
• Notify Lead Inspector/ Supervisor immediately if you are not able to follow the Work Instructions as they appear i.e. broken / missing tools, lack of PPE, lack of understanding etc.
• Participate in sorts and rework etc. as required as per work instructions in an efficient manner
• Work assignments are performed in a safe and efficient manner and practice 5S
• Ensure a safe work environment for fellow Team Members
• Forward suggestions for continuous improvement to Lead Inspector/ Supervisor
Additional Requirements may include:
• Prepare work instructions
• Work instruction and hands on training of all Inspectors for respective sort as per CVP
• Gather and review data in Vantage
• Authorization of daily time sheets for assigned Inspectors
• Complete Inspector Competency reviews
• Provide input into Inspector Performance Appraisals
• Participate in orientation and training requirements for Inspectors
These positions proudly offer advancement opportunities for the right dedicated and hard working employees.
We thank you so much for your interest in this position, and we look forward to receiving the resumes of qualified candidates today!!
Apply to our nearest office
Toronto Office100 Cowdray Court #110
Scarborough, ON M1S 5C8
Brampton / Mississauga989 Derry Road East, Suite 402
Mississauga, ON L5T 2J8
Cambridge Office410 Hespeler Road, Unit 2B
Cambridge, ON N1R 6J6
Burlington Office3455 Fairview Street, Unit 6
Burlington, ON L7N 2R4
100 Frobisher Drive, Unit 1
Waterloo, ON N2V 2A1
Woodstock Office871 Dundas Street
Woodstock, ON N4S 1G8
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us via our website www.pivotalsolutions.com. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.