Pivotal is hiring order pickers using pallet truck
Previous experience is a must
Shifts 6-2pm, 2-10pm, 10-6am
Pay rate $16.75
Immediate openings available!
- Must have relevant experience as an Order Picker.
- Afternoon Shift Available: Thurs to Mon OR Fri to Tues (2pm – 10pm)
- 40 hours per week
- 5-12 ºC temperature (handling produce items)
- $ 16.75 / hr (additional 55 cents per hour premium after passing probation)
What do we offer?
- An active work life in a fast-paced service environment
- Paid orientation and training
- Benefits (available after 3 months)
- Pension Plan (available after 1 year)
- Accessible by public transportation
- Integrates in a culture where Health and Safety is a priority for complying with safety policies and regulations.
- Responsible for the daily safety check of equipment for safe operation
- Store orders are selected in a timely and accurate way
- Demonstrates ability to achieve and maintain productivity expectations
- Uses a voice pick headset to select products from the aisles warehouse
- Operates a single / double pallet jack machine
- Helps to maintain standard sanitation and food quality
- Experience operating the pallet jack rider
- Clear background check
- Must pass an onsite assessment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs repetitively, unassisted
- Comfortable working in a moderately cold environment (5-12 ºC)
- Capable of standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Experience in distribution environments would be an asset
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- CSA approved safety shoes