TYPE OF JOB
Full Time Employment
We are actively looking for Material Handlers for one of our industry leading Burlington Clients.
This is an opportunity to become a permanent part of our team. We proudly offer strong job security, and opportunity for advancement.
We proudly offer a competitive benefit package following a required probationary period.
We are currently hiring for the following shift: Continental. Rotating between days and nights. Shifts run 7am to 7pm and operate on rotation.
.Previous experience is needed.
• Operating Narrow Aisle Reach Trucks
• Labeling and moving steel into inventory areas
• Provide support to all members of the slitting crew and to achieve the performance targets as defined for the shift.
• This position is responsible for the achievement of 5S and TPM work necessary for the complete slitting area including the slit coil fields.
• Packaging and material preperation duties as required.
• Maintain safe work environment
• Ensure material received is weighed measured and labeled correctly
• Loading and unloading product usingé
• Co-ordinate daily with shipping receiving all incoming shipments expected
• Allocating and moving product within the warehouse.
• Deliver material to line, help empty packaging area
Applicants must posses the following:
- Forklift operating experience.
- A willingness to assist in other areas of the facility (packing or general warehouse duties)
- Commitment to long term success
- Ability to proper read and understand English.
- Able to work rotating continental style shifts.
We are looking for individuals whom we can train and eventually promote and advance to more senior material handling roles within our facility.
Apply to our nearest office
Toronto Office100 Cowdray Court #110
Scarborough, ON M1S 5C8
Brampton / Mississauga989 Derry Road East, Suite 402
Mississauga, ON L5T 2J8
Cambridge Office410 Hespeler Road, Unit 2B
Cambridge, ON N1R 6J6
Burlington Office3455 Fairview Street, Unit 6
Burlington, ON L7N 2R4
100 Frobisher Drive, Unit 1
Waterloo, ON N2V 2A1
Woodstock Office871 Dundas Street
Woodstock, ON N4S 1G8
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us via our website www.pivotalsolutions.com. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.