We are actively looking for Material Handlers for one of our industry leading Burlington Clients.
This is an opportunity to become a permanent part of our team. We proudly offer strong job security, and opportunity for advancement.
We proudly offer a competitive benefit package following a required probationary period.
We are currently hiring for the following shift: Continental. Rotating between days and nights. Shifts run 7am to 7pm and operate on rotation.
.Previous experience is needed.
• Operating Narrow Aisle Reach Trucks
• Labeling and moving steel into inventory areas
• Provide support to all members of the slitting crew and to achieve the performance targets as defined for the shift.
• This position is responsible for the achievement of 5S and TPM work necessary for the complete slitting area including the slit coil fields.
• Packaging and material preperation duties as required.
• Maintain safe work environment
• Ensure material received is weighed measured and labeled correctly
• Loading and unloading product usingé
• Co-ordinate daily with shipping receiving all incoming shipments expected
• Allocating and moving product within the warehouse.
• Deliver material to line, help empty packaging area
Applicants must posses the following:
- Forklift operating experience.
- A willingness to assist in other areas of the facility (packing or general warehouse duties)
- Commitment to long term success
- Ability to proper read and understand English.
- Able to work rotating continental style shifts.
We are looking for individuals whom we can train and eventually promote and advance to more senior material handling roles within our facility.