Pivotal is currently recruiting for machine operators for our Vaughan client who is an international supplier of recycled products to the construction industry. They are a leading innovator in vibration and sound control on a global scale. They are currently recruiting for Machine Operators to help with their growth.
- Continental Day Shift: 8:00am-8:00pm
- Monday to Sunday: 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off
- Responsible for achieving all operations department business, quality and safety goals.
- Assembling handmade products (e.g. Panels).
- Operating production equipment including but not limited to mixers, production presses, cylinder press, peeling machines, rewinding machines, convoluters, laminators, regrind and screening line.
- Completing special projects as required.
- Reviewing product for quality and conformance standards and reporting to supervisor when issues are identified.
- Provide “on the job training” to new employees, if asked by supervisors.
- Following all human resources, environmental health and safety, and company policies requirements and to highlight policies when required.
- Complete all job related paperwork as required.
- Responsible to keep their work area clean, organized and perform regular housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Responsible for correctly labelling all materials used and produced.
- Responsible for correctly placing product into designated inventory bins.
- Responsible for wrapping, strapping and correctly labelling all materials used and produced.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work a 12-hour continental shift
- Must be able to work every other weekend
- At least one year of manufacturing experience or equivalent
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to follow instructions
- Must have your their own protective footwear
- Counterbalance forklift certification and experience is considered an asset
- Clear criminal record check required