TYPE OF JOB
Full Time Employment
Machine Operator and Production
Pivotal is currently recruiting for machine operators for our Vaughan client who is an international supplier of recycled products to the construction industry. They are a leading innovator in vibration and sound control on a global scale. They are currently recruiting for Machine Operators to help with their growth.
- Continental Day Shift: 8:00am-8:00pm
- Monday to Sunday: 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off
- Responsible for achieving all operations department business, quality and safety goals.
- Assembling handmade products (e.g. Panels).
- Operating production equipment including but not limited to mixers, production presses, cylinder press, peeling machines, rewinding machines, convoluters, laminators, regrind and screening line.
- Completing special projects as required.
- Reviewing product for quality and conformance standards and reporting to supervisor when issues are identified.
- Provide “on the job training” to new employees, if asked by supervisors.
- Following all human resources, environmental health and safety, and company policies requirements and to highlight policies when required.
- Complete all job related paperwork as required.
- Responsible to keep their work area clean, organized and perform regular housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Responsible for correctly labelling all materials used and produced.
- Responsible for correctly placing product into designated inventory bins.
- Responsible for wrapping, strapping and correctly labelling all materials used and produced.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work a 12-hour continental shift
- Must be able to work every other weekend
- At least one year of manufacturing experience or equivalent
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to follow instructions
- Must have your their own protective footwear
- Counterbalance forklift certification and experience is considered an asset
- Clear criminal record check required
Apply to our nearest office
Toronto Office100 Cowdray Court #110
Scarborough, ON M1S 5C8
Brampton / Mississauga989 Derry Road East, Suite 402
Mississauga, ON L5T 2J8
Cambridge Office410 Hespeler Road, Unit 2B
Cambridge, ON N1R 6J6
Burlington Office3455 Fairview Street, Unit 6
Burlington, ON L7N 2R4
100 Frobisher Drive, Unit 1
Waterloo, ON N2V 2A1
Woodstock Office871 Dundas Street
Woodstock, ON N4S 1G8
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us via our website www.pivotalsolutions.com. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.