TYPE OF JOB
Full Time Employment
• Investigate shipping/receiving problems inform manager of the issue and suggest resolutions
• Assist the warehouse supervisor in accurate weekly inventory count.
• Strive to reduce employee errors by working with the Supervisor to ensure employees understand job function and how the operation works. Report deficiencies.
• Assist the division/department manager in the effective maintenance of the companies ISO Policies. Participate in meetings and overall objectives for the terminal.
• Advise and ensure employee compliance on all health and safety issues.
• Perform daily/weekly/monthly inspections of equipment/supplies/employees to ensure all is operational clean and safe. Inform the Supervisor if deficiencies are discovered.
• Provide back up support for employees during busy times, vacations, and unexplained absences, including after hours and on weekends.
• Participate and aid the warehouse manager in team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals. Participate in bi-weekly meetings with staff; provide leadership through example and sharing of knowledge and skills.
• Multitask and provide full support to the warehouse supervisor on various assigned tasks. Perform all other job-related duties as required by management.
- •High school diploma or general education degree (GED); with at least 1 year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- • Must be able to speak English
- • Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondences, and memos.
- • Ability to write correspondences.
- • Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Apply to our nearest office
Toronto Office100 Cowdray Court #110
Scarborough, ON M1S 5C8
Brampton / Mississauga989 Derry Road East, Suite 402
Mississauga, ON L5T 2J8
Cambridge Office410 Hespeler Road, Unit 2B
Cambridge, ON N1R 6J6
Burlington Office3455 Fairview Street, Unit 6
Burlington, ON L7N 2R4
100 Frobisher Drive, Unit 1
Waterloo, ON N2V 2A1
Woodstock Office871 Dundas Street
Woodstock, ON N4S 1G8
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us via our website www.pivotalsolutions.com. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.