Pivotal is currently looking for a Line Operator to work for our clients located near Hwy 404 and Steeles Ave E in Markham.
This position is a 12 hour shift. Our client runs on a continental schedule, meaning you must be available/flexible to work 7 days a week with days off in between. The shift rotation works on a two week cycle: Work 2 days, off 2 days and work 3 days, next week off 2 days, work 2 days and off 3 days etc.
- Working with conveyors on a production line
- Packaging tubes of plastic wrapping covers for sausages (made of cow hide)
- Working with raw material such as cow hide
- Operating machine in a safe manner
- Feeding spools of sausage casings through machine
- Quality checking
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Able to lift 30 pounds repetitively and continuously
- Standing for 12 hour shift
- Must read and speak English fluently
- Day Shift : 7am – 7pm (Training)
- Night Shift: 7pm – 7am
Straight night shift. Shift pattern is a follows:
Week 1: 2 days work, 2 days off and 3 days work
Week 2: 2 days off, 2 days work and 3 days off.
Pattern repeat next two weeks.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us via our website www.pivotalsolutions.com. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you