TYPE OF JOB
Full Time Employment
We are actively looking for Forklift Drivers for our Cambridge cross dock to help us continue to grow and succeed!
TODC is a company leader which specializes in cross boarder logistics.
This is an opportunity to become a permanent part of our team. We proudly offer strong job security, and opportunity for advancement.
ANNUAL WAGE INCREASES!
We excited to offer Health and Dental Benefits to ALL employees after 6 months of full-time work.
We are currently hiring Forklift Operators for the following shift:
Afternoon Shift: Monday to Friday: 3:30pm – 1:00am
Midnight Shift: Monday to Friday: 8:30pm-6:00am.
We are willing to re certify all those in need at no charge to you! You do NOT need to have a current and valid licenses, all expired licenses will be accepted!
Previous experience, no matter how long ago, in Forklift Operation is needed.
• Able to operate a propane counterbalance in a fast paced cross dock environment, while safely and effectively handling incoming and outgoing material products and skids.
• Experience or willing to learn how to load and unload tractor trailers
• Some lifting is required, so viable candidates must feel comfortable lifting 40lbs-50lbs
• The desire to learn, grown, and become the part of a long term opportunity is an asset
• There is Overtime opportunity at an increased Overtime rate for those candidates willing to put in the additional work.
Must be able to adhere to safe forklift operation and practices.
Apply to our nearest office
Toronto Office100 Cowdray Court #110
Scarborough, ON M1S 5C8
Brampton / Mississauga989 Derry Road East, Suite 402
Mississauga, ON L5T 2J8
Cambridge Office410 Hespeler Road, Unit 2B
Cambridge, ON N1R 6J6
Burlington Office3455 Fairview Street, Unit 6
Burlington, ON L7N 2R4
100 Frobisher Drive, Unit 1
Waterloo, ON N2V 2A1
Woodstock Office871 Dundas Street
Woodstock, ON N4S 1G8
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us via our website www.pivotalsolutions.com. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.