We are actively looking for Forklift Drivers for our Cambridge cross dock to help us continue to grow and succeed!
- TODC is a company leader which specializes in cross boarder logistics.
- TODC is a company that continues to grow and succeed in logistical shipping and receiving. As a result we have multiple opportunities and positions available as we look to keep up with the growing demand of the industry.
- This is an opportunity to become a permanent part of our team!
- We proudly offer strong job security, and opportunity for advancement.
- ANNUAL WAGE INCREASES!
- We excited to offer Health and Dental Benefits to ALL employees after 6 months of full-time work.
Monday to Friday:
- Day Shift: 6am-3.30pm(some overtime maybe required)
- Midnight shift: 8:30pm to 6am(some overtime maybe required))
- Able to operate a propane counterbalance in a fast paced cross dock environment, while safely and effectively handling incoming and outgoing material products and skids.
- Experience or willing to learn how to load and unload tractor trailers
- Some lifting is required, so viable candidates must feel comfortable lifting 40lbs-50lbs
- The desire to learn, grown, and become the part of a long term opportunity is an asset
- There is Overtime opportunity at an increased Overtime rate for those candidates willing to put in the additional work.
- Previous experience, no matter how long ago, in Forklift Operation is needed.
- You do NOT need to have a current and valid licenses, all expired licenses will be accepted!
- We are willing to re certify all those in need at no charge to you!
- Must be able to adhere to safe forklift operation and practices.
We look forward to receiving your resume and application today.