We are actively looking for Data Entry Technicians for one of our most valued clients in Ingersoll, Tillsonburg and London, Ontario.
We proudly provide a SAFE work place to all employees to help fight off the spread of Covid-19.
Wage: $15.50 to $16.00 per hour depending on position and experience.
We are currently hiring for the following shifts: Days, Afternoon, Nights.
Please note all above shifts off Full Time Hours Only.
• Individual will direct and control actively participate in all inventory requirements
• Adhere to all inventory processes and procedures
• Understand and maintain freight locations
• Have a working knowledge of relative ISO procedures
• RF Scanner capable
• Receive incoming and ship outgoing products
• Identify received or shipped items against orders, identifying discrepancies
• Identify and report damaged products
• Review packing lists to ensure accuracy
• Provide incoming route/lane locations
• Other relevant duties
• Compile, sort, total, and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
• Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to Senior Office Administrator
• Enter alphabetic and numeric data from Sign In Sheets, CID Sheets, and other applicable reports accurately and in a timely manner
• Generate Customer Data reports and provide reports to Customers as required
• Ensure accurately entered data is filed by day, week, and after invoicing, by job number
• Maintaining filing systems
• Maintain open communication channels within the Company
• Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalency
• No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted
• Pass company medical
• Must possess intermediate computer skills
- May be required to perform some lifting with assistance.
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts
These positions proudly offer advancement opportunities for the right dedicated and hard working employees.
We look forward to receiving your resume today, and contacting you to become a part of our growing team!