TYPE OF JOB
Full Time Employment
• Shipping and Receiving cases and skids of beer or beer products.
• Experience in loading and unloading truck trailers safely.
• Warehousing items throughout the facility using product codes and RF Scanners.
• Assist with staging items and preparing for shipment nationally.
• Receive incoming products using an RF Scanner and internal tracking systems.
Must be able to adhere to safe forklift operation and practices at all times while in a Warehouse setting.
Shift Timing: Monday to Friday:3:00PM-12:00AM. Afternoon Shift.
Confirmed Pay Rate: $18.00
Apply to our nearest office
Toronto Office100 Cowdray Court #110
Scarborough, ON M1S 5C8
Brampton / Mississauga989 Derry Road East, Suite 402
Mississauga, ON L5T 2J8
Cambridge Office410 Hespeler Road, Unit 2B
Cambridge, ON N1R 6J6
Burlington Office3455 Fairview Street, Unit 6
Burlington, ON L7N 2R4
100 Frobisher Drive, Unit 1
Waterloo, ON N2V 2A1
Woodstock Office871 Dundas Street
Woodstock, ON N4S 1G8
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us via our website www.pivotalsolutions.com. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.