CNC Operator – Afternoons
TYPE OF JOB
Full Time Employment
Schedule Mon-Thur; 4:00pm-2:30am
- Follow production schedule, and priorities set out by supervision and planning.
- Organize work area and set-up machines including CNC settings, peripheral equipment, and raw material.
- Confirm affirmative completion of daily preventative maintenance and safety device inspections.
- Operate equipment in accordance with standard operating and quality assurance procedures.
- Verify comprehensiveness of work order documents and complete initial and in process quality inspections.
- Record work order completions and in-process fallout through SAP MRP data collection terminals.
- Report and discuss concerns or requirements for assistance with leadership
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- 5+ years of CNC experience operating and troubleshooting laser equipment
- Experience with CNC Amada laser machines set up and operations is a strong asset.
- Blueprint reading knowledge and experience.
- Comfortable using Verner calipers, height gauges, and protractors for precision measurements.
- Mechanical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and team oriented.
Apply to our nearest office
Toronto Office100 Cowdray Court #110
Scarborough, ON M1S 5C8
Brampton / Mississauga989 Derry Road East, Suite 402
Mississauga, ON L5T 2J8
Cambridge Office410 Hespeler Road, Unit 2B
Cambridge, ON N1R 6J6
Burlington Office3455 Fairview Street, Unit 6
Burlington, ON L7N 2R4
100 Frobisher Drive, Unit 1
Waterloo, ON N2V 2A1
Woodstock Office871 Dundas Street
Woodstock, ON N4S 1G8
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us via our website www.pivotalsolutions.com. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.