Brake Press Operator – Afternoons
TYPE OF JOB
Full Time Employment
Schedule Mon-Thur; 4:00pm-2:30am
- Set-up tooling according to embedded offline programs and origin machines.
- Form first off parts according to programs and engineered drawings.
- Inspect form lengths and angles utilizing height gauges, Vernier calipers, and protractors.
- Adjust program parameters for part accuracy utilizing Amada Bend-CAM touch screen software.
- Calibrate press brakes using precision tooling and calibration equipment.
- Ensure part quality and keep track of production quantities to report completion data.
- 5+ years of CNC press brake operating, set-up, and troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with Amada FBD press brakes is a strong asset.
- Blue print reading knowledge and experience.
- Comfortable using Verner calipers, height gauges, and protractors for precision measurements.
- Mechanical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and team oriented.
Apply to our nearest office
Toronto Office100 Cowdray Court #110
Scarborough, ON M1S 5C8
Brampton / Mississauga989 Derry Road East, Suite 402
Mississauga, ON L5T 2J8
Cambridge Office410 Hespeler Road, Unit 2B
Cambridge, ON N1R 6J6
Burlington Office3455 Fairview Street, Unit 6
Burlington, ON L7N 2R4
100 Frobisher Drive, Unit 1
Waterloo, ON N2V 2A1
Woodstock Office871 Dundas Street
Woodstock, ON N4S 1G8
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us via our website www.pivotalsolutions.com. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.