Responsive Staffing Solutions
How responsive is your staffing agency to your ongoing needs? PIVOTAL Staffing has built our business by being the “Responsive Staffing” company of choice!
When you need good people, you need an agency to respond quickly!
Capacity constraints can lead to costly mistakes and production delays. As well, health and safety compliance has become more complex and in the event of an occurrence, very costly.
Being responsive to these needs is what PIVOTAL Staffing is all about. We have built our business over the past 30+ years by being there when our clients need us most.
Equally as important, we respond with quality staff that must conform to the following criteria:
- PIVOTAL’s Employee Custom Matching process ensures that employees are a good match to your site-specific job profiles.
- The unique Health and Safety Best Practice Program continues to play a vital role in everything we do.
When it comes to a project or work overload that requires one, two or even a hundred people to do the job efficiently and on time, you can rely on PIVOTAL.
PIVOTAL Staffing Advantage
With our temporary staffing services, you get the extra staff you need, only as you need them. It’s an efficient staffing solution that eliminates the costly expense of maintaining full-time staff during slower periods of production cycles.
Hiring through PIVOTAL Temporary Staffing saves you the cost of advertising as well as the cost associated with extensive hours of screening and interviewing. We take care of those procedures so you don’t have to. CLICK HERE to order a Temporary Employee now.
PIVOTAL Temporary Staffing is proud of their relationship with over 1000 + clients. We fill positions daily in Light Industrial, Logistics, Skilled Trades and Office positions.
Our PIVOTAL “Responsive Staffing” approach includes a sound understanding of our client’s needs and the importance of insuring health and safety issues are mitigated through proper risk assessment practices.
Health & Safety / Risk Assessments
Our best practices provide employees with safe work orientation, and can assist in you in ensuring a safe work environment. We do this by touring the work site, observing the work requirements and then matching employees to ensure a good fit.
It could also include Health & Safety Risk Management assistance to supplement or enhance your current program to ensure maximum protection.
The assistance may include WSIB NEER analysis with advice to reduce costs, site-specific MOL compliance training to understand due diligence requirements or other types of training.
Looking for more information on how temps staffing can meet your business needs? Check out our recently published articles on temp staffing, selecting the right temp agency, how temp staffing works and more to help you make an informed decision:
- What is a Temp Staffing Agency
- How Temp Agencies Work
- Why Use a Temp Staffing Agency?
- Are Temps A Staffing Solution For Your Company?
- Order a Temporary Employee
- Five Reasons to Use a Temporary Employment Agency
- 3 Signs Your Temp Staffing Agency May Be Putting You At Risk
- Why Using a Temp Staffing Agency Can Reduce Your Risk
- Why Using a Temp Staffing Agency Can Save You Money
- Can’t Fill The Midnight Shift? Use a Temp Staffing Agency
- Benefits of Having Temporary Staff
- Why Temporary Staff Are Good For Your Business
- The Benefits of a Temp Agency to Hire a Seasonal Workforce
- Why a Temp Agency is Your Best Source for General Labour
- Common Misconceptions About Using a Temp Staffing Agency
- The Top 5 Ways a Temp Staffing Agency Can Help with High Volume Staffing Needs
- 5 Ways a Temp Staffing Agency Can Help Increase Productivity for Special Projects
- Temps Can Provide a Solution to Your Staffing Needs
- Temporary Staffing Agencies – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- 3 Benefits of Temporary Staffing
Are you using a temporary staffing agency that could be putting your firm at risk? Take our test and find out. Getting the best rate is important, but not at the expense of breaking the law and putting your company at risk of a large MOL fine or CRA audit. Click on the banner below to get your copy of the checklist.
For More Information
Call 1-800 981-8367